Live here if: the charm of historic Spanish style feels like home
The Spanish Villas are beautifully restored pieces of history, inside and out. Located in the highly sought after Munger Historic District, the buildings are listed on the Historic National Register. We’ve brought the property back to its original glory and updated them to the nines with elegant modern touches.
- Authentic Spanish red tile roof makes for serious curb appeal
- Historic restoration showcases the original charm of the property
- A tranquil garden courtyard, where cross breezes and shade are felt through the mature oak trees
- Tons of privacy in a peaceful setting
- Elegant wide plank hardwood floors throughout
- Soaring ceilings and large square footage typical of historic properties
- Large windows that stream in tons of natural light
- Kitchen and bathrooms updated with all modern amenities and features, like white marble walk in showers, stainless steel appliances and stone countertops
- and so much more!
Property style profile: distinctive character + timeless beauty + garden getaway
The Power Personality Spectrum: Nature Lover + History buff + The librarian + 5-Star all-star